ByeBye Paul Tuesday

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
today me and nai went to the hundreds store early afternoon. it was hella sunny and nice. i bought a hat and a sweater for nai. its koo lol. then afterwards we met up with mj, vj, mark, alex and shanna at mjs house. we went to SJ to go visit paul, because hes leaving for booty camp. hes leaving for 5 months.... hella long haha. then we ate at hooters in fremont afterwards lol.

also when i came home my mom was cleaning my room lol. as some of u guys kno, my room is a mess. so we were cleaning some stuff out and puttin things in order. made nai carry my bari-sax and also made her put on my helmet and my kei-office racing gloves haha. shes the next nadine (drifting pretty) lol.

heres nai carring my bari-sax. shits almost as big as her haha. dats 3gs worth of metal shes holdin rite derrrrrr

nai with my helmet and gloves on.... she looks so cute lol

2 pics of the group dat went to go see paul today.


family pic. wat a typical gamer pose lol

another family pic with shanna. awwwwwwwww

me and paul... ima miss dis guy for the next 5 months

nai and paul. nai would do some shit like dat lol

mjs typical iono pose haha

0 Responses to "ByeBye Paul Tuesday"

Post a Comment