A Cool Sunday

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
today was another hot day in the east bay. Kenny, Greg and I rode our bikes around Alameda today. We went to a closed district lol, ate at the hawaiian bbq next to tap ex, then went to the beach in alameda, yes theres a beach in alameda.

heres gregs master piece. such talent

me riding behind greg and kenny

kenny goin in to the waters at the beach. in his boxers and half worn shirt lol. i kno someone is jealous they wernt there lol

me gettin my feet and leg wet at the beach. the water was warm! but the wind and sand was cold lol

greg taking a pic of me when i took a pic of him lol

kenny posin for the camera. H&M material lol

kenny chillin in the water

so i was cleanin my room about 2 weeks ago and i found my old virtual boy. hella old skool. i think it was one of the best game systems ever....because i have it haha. so i brought it to kennys house and kenny and mj were playin and had a blast lol. heres mj playin it with no tri-pod

while he was playin, kennys domo doll was rapeing mj lol

after mj finished his rapeing, kenny, mj, rollie, nick, nai and i went to jollibees to get some dinner snacks. halo-halo is my new favorite food.

kenny decided to write on one of nicks hubcap. so i did too and heres our damage. and yes we did put it back on lol

2 Responses to "A Cool Sunday"

nick Says :
April 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM

you fuckers ahaha. dude the trash kenny put on my front plate is still there right now haha

Kenny Says :
April 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM

hahahhaa nicks gay!!!

Post a Comment