700HP Weekend

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
last thursday i had to get my car dynoed, goverment made me do it, and the result was a 702HP run. not bad for a BPU+++ MK3 supra lol. ok im jk lol. i had to smog my car, and happy to say i passed.
heres a pic of my dyno run, i mean smog run lol


while i was getin my smog done, i walked around the area. and i stumbled a 4dr integra with a S14 kouki front. looked VERY weird lol


yesturday, friday, i went to SF with nai. chilled around downtown then japtown. dats my afternoon snack. taiyaki and shaved ice. YUMMMMMM

we went to fatlace after i finished my afternoon snack. we chilled with kenny and made some stickers for them. heres how many we made

after we left fatlace we went to a resturant called "on the bridge". it was ok, wouldnt go there again lol. heres nai eattin her hamburger steak. she makes it look so good.

on our way back home i saw something on my windshield. near alameda i stopped on the side and took it off. it was a dorayaki and some wooden dragon. fucken kenny lol. since i was stopped on the side i decided to take a freeway pic lol.

after stoppin on the side, me and nai decided to watch a movie. we went to union city and watched speedracer. it was pretty good. it was better then i expected, so it was good to me.

after we finished the movie we went to jollibes and meet up with kenny, les, jensen and vince. chilled there for a bit and then went home.
heres les chillin on the jollibees arms.


awwwww she loves him so much, shes huggin him. so cute haha

0 Responses to "700HP Weekend"

Post a Comment