Up And Down Week

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
So ya, ive been having a up and down week this month. On Thursday i blew my motor, it was hella sad when they told me that i blew the motor. hella gay. Then on Saturday I went to a club called "Rouge" with Nai, Koy, and Phan, Nais friends. It was alot of fun. So dat made the week much better. Then on Sunday Nai, Kenny, Leslee and I rode the ferry from Alameda to Pier 39. It was my first time riding a ferry somewhere. It was awesome, hella fun. And being with Nai and my Bffs made it wayyyyy better lol. SIX FLAG, MORE FRIENDS MORE FLAGS LOL

Heres my car with the hood poped open and engine fucked.


Heres Kenny and Leslee enjoying the ferry ride

Nai and I enjoying the ferry ride

Couple of shot from the ferry



The Bay Bridge and Alcatraz


Me and Nai playin DDR...Yes!!!! I won lol


Nai lookin at Alcatraz


Me loookin at Alcatraz

I see NAI!!!! NM they were juss seals

DP???? lol

Beautiful flowers next to a beautiful girl and Nais favorite HEN lol


Does anybody remember? lol

1 Response to "Up And Down Week"

Kenny Says :
June 18, 2008 at 1:22 AM

hahaha tight blog entry max!!! MORE FLAGS! MORE FUN!

Post a Comment