Awesome Weekend

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
This weekend was so nice. First I went to SacTown on Saturday to clean up Nais bros house. The renters left the house so I decided to help Nais family clean the house. Such a fun day. The drive there was scenic, smooth and awesome. While on a break I walked around the block because Ive never been around the area, very nice walk lol.

Heres a pic of a house that I saw while walkin around, all boarded up and shit lol. Its for sale, anyone wanna buy it? lol


Today I went to the liquor store to buy some drinks. I went to the counter and saw some black case Camels, one of my favorite cigs were Camels Turkish Royals, so I wanted to check'em out. They were called Camel Crush. Then the clerk told me something crazy about them that made me hella want to buy them. So the cigs were normal cigs....... unless u POP the lil dot thing inside the cotton part dat makes it menthols. So from normal cigs to menthols by popin a dot inside. Crazy how cigs are advancing now a days haha.


Heres where the dot is located.

1 Response to "Awesome Weekend"

Kenny Says :
November 10, 2008 at 9:20 PM

hahaha someone just left u a spam ass comment

Post a Comment