Weekend Recap

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
sry for the lack of posts, ive been very bz lately with work. but i have a lil time now so ima recap of wat i did last weekend.

last thursday kenny came to my work to visit me, YAY. i hooked him up with some food. here he is enjoyin it lol


on sunday i went to the junkyard in newark because my glovebox was fucked, no idea how haha. my friend jan came along with me. we went to tap and daiso after the junkyard and he bought a doggy mask at daiso lol. a very fun day.



after all the fun, i met up with kenny and we went to a indian curry place in berkeley called "naan n curry". heres kenny messin with naan, such a kid lol jk


and last pic is today, or juss now lol. i was playin COD for the first time
in weeks lol. wasent bad. i beat everyone YEAHHHH BYATCH!!!!!!!! LOL

0 Responses to "Weekend Recap"

Post a Comment