Awesome Monday

Author: Kenta Nagano // Category:
Today me and my parents went to Vacaville for the Nut Tree Outlets. Dat place is so boring now lol. I bought nothin, literally nothin. Dat place is goin down hill fast lol.

When we got to the outlets I was hungree so we ate at Fentons. Ate the fentons club.



Heres a pic of my mom standing infront of the santa dat was on display. Also i saw a life size chess set. i wanted to play, but no one else wanted to play so i juss took pics lol



My mom went to GNC and saw the "ultimate pushup thingy' lol. it was on sale for $20 so she got it. its time for me to get BUFF lol



After a long day of a boring shopping day, we went to my favorite korean resturant in Oakland called Sam Wan Kal Bi. The place is soooooooooooooo good. If u guys havent been here yet, u guys are hella missing out. Its a must go place.




Then last but not leaston out way home my dad got a speeding ticket. He got pulled over doin 101MPH, but the cop was nice enough to change it to 90+ lol. Wat kind of 58 yr old father goes dat fast lol.

1 Response to "Awesome Monday"

Kenny Says :
December 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM

haha wtf why was your dad goin 100? wangan lol

Post a Comment